LET COACHING (LATERAL ENTRY TEST)
Masters Centre is the LET COACHING centre in kerala. Lateral Entry (LET)Scheme is intended to admit meritorious Diploma holders to the Second Year/Third Semester of the B.Tech courses to acquire a Degree in Engineering.
Eligibility for LET(LATERAL ENTRY TEST)
A recognized 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering
How to prepare for LET (LATERAL ENTRY TEST) ?
- LET examination consists only of multiple and numerical answer type questions, hence only correct answer fetches marks.
- Practice previous year question papers and analyze the weak topics and concentrate more on those topics. Candidates must try to solve the papers in a given time limit to obtain an idea as to how many questions are solved within the allotted time.
- Impart equal emphasis on both theory and numerical problems.
- Browse through the LET syllabus for topics allotted more weightage and prepare them.
- Group Study is an effective way to brush up knowledge about technical topics with fellow partners and also helps to explore new techniques and methods to better understand the topics.
- Do not make wild guess as there is negative marking associated with the questions.
- Prepare the list of important definitions, equations, derivations, theorems, laws in every subject.
- Pay more attention while attempting most appropriate answer questions.
Classroom Study Course – Regular and Holiday
Regular Classroom Course is designed for comprehensive preparation. The main feature of the course is that all the subjects are taught from basic to advance level. Due emphasis is given on solving objective and numerical questions in class. High quality study material is provided in the classroom course with sufficient theory and practice test papers for objective and conventional questions along with regular assignments for practice. Classes are conducted by highly experienced professors from reputed colleges.
- Lectures on basic concepts.
- Discussion on problem solving techniques.
- Solving of typical problem.
- Discussion on advanced topics and problems.
- Discussion on tips and short-cuts and
- Removal of doubts and difficulties.
- Individual attention to the students
Study Material for LATERAL ENTRY TEST (LET):
In order to reduce burden of students, we have compiled and framed our study material from best possible resources giving encyclopedic coverage of every topic. This study material will be comprised of –
- Theory Books (Technical Subjects) for LATERAL ENTRY TEST (LET).
- Workbooks (Technical Subjects) for LATERAL ENTRY TEST (LET).
- Subject-wise previous years’ solved papers of for LATERAL ENTRY TEST (LET).
- Apart from all these, regular class tests are conducted followed by discussion of question paper by expert faculties.
- Personal attention and doubt clearing time given to each and every student.
- Regular motivational sessions to rejuvenate the lost enthusiasm.
“Most importantly MASTER CENTRE has become the abode for engineering students who aspire to get into TOP Engineering college in Kerala after engineering diploma and for those who cherish the dream of joining prestigious jobs through LATERAL ENTRY TEST(LET), beside that we are focusing personality improvement of the student, because which helps the students to get an easy job.
MASTER CENTRE is the leading institute in LET coaching in calicut. We introduced top rank holder through LET coaching.