Masters Centre is the best RRB Coaching Center in Calicut. Master Centre provide Intesive RRB Coaching for SSE, JE, ALP, Technician and Group D.
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
Railway Recruitment Board Entrance Examination are those which are conducted on an All India basis by Railway Recruitment Boards. RRB is an organisation whose main objective is to recruit and make available the right kind of manpower at the right time to the different units of the Railways as per their requirements. In all, there are 19 (nineteen) RRBs, which cater to the respective zonal staffing requirements. RRBs recruit Group “C personnel for different Zonal Railways/Production Units.
Senior Section Engineer (SSE)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-34 years for Senior Section Engineer.
Educational Qualification: Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ M.Sc Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Junior Engineer (JE)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-32 years for Junior Engineer.
Educational Qualification:Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/
Tools & Die Making/ Automobile/Production Engineering orB.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration
OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute
Assistant Loco pilot (ALP)
Education Qualification : Candidates who have completed their SSC/ Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized university.
Age Limit for RRB Technician Recruitment
- In order for this RRB Pilot jobs, candidates should have the minimum age of 18 years to maximum age of 25 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as the government norms.
Entrance Examination Pattern and Admission Process
- The examinations may be single stage, two stages, single stage written exam.
- Question paper is of multiple choice objective type. One must read the instructions carefully so that one has a good idea of the nature of the written examination before you actually attempt it.
- Candidates qualified in all stages of the Railway Recruitment Board Exam are finally called for document verification, wherein, all the records are verified and checked with original documents. Certain skill test/aptitude test/interview are also conducted depending on the nature of the posts advertised.
- The selection process is based on merit and is subject to the rules and regulations issued by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Government of India which includes reservation of jobs for certain castes/communities such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Communities (OBC), etc. Ex-servicemen are also entitled for reservation as per the rules.The entire computerized recruitment system functions impersonally.
CALL 9633022900 FOR RRB COACHING